In past 2-3 weeks,I have been writing about “going green” on entrepreneurship. http://www.samirvyas.com/blog/category/entrepreneurship/going-green/. Hope you are finding it informative and useful.
Are you looking to network into “green” community ? There are many opportunity to do so ! Get together with like-minded business owners and individuals that can help you develop your green business and become more connected to the community.
- Green Business: Green Business is a community of entrepreneurs and professionals that work in green business. The group engages in networking, mentorship, and discusses best practices.
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development: The WBCSD hosts regular events concerning sustainable development.
- TreeHugger: Check out the TreeHugger forums to interact with others who are concerned about the environment.
- Organic Trade Association: Join the Organic Trade Association to help promote organic trade and protect the environment.
- Better Living Show: Showcase your environmentally sustainable product or service at this event or just learn about what others are doing.
- Social Edge: Many Green entrepreneurs are social entrepreneurs, too. Connect with them on Social Edge.
- The Nature Conservacy: Join The Nature Conservancy to get involved in conservation and get access to lots of great resources.
- Environmental Defense: Environmental Defense works to create lasting environmental solutions for businesses.
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy: The ACEEE promotes energy efficiency as a means of contributing to economic prosperity as well as environmental protection.
- Global Recycling Network: The Global Recycling Network is an information exchange as well as a marketplace for eco-friendly products.
- Green Business Conference: At the Green Business Conference, entrepreneurs can meet with other like-minded businesspeople, network and learn strategies for success.
- Green Seal: Joining Green Seal and getting your product or service certified as green can help increase your profit and recognition.
- The Sierra Club: Join the Sierra Club for resources, outings and more.
- ReDo: ReDo can help you locate in-kind material donations, advice, community networking and more.
- Ceres: The Ceres network of investors and environmentalists can help you locate investment for your company, provided it addresses a sustainability challenge.
- National Green Pages: If you need to hire others for a service, check out the National Green Pages to find businesses that are screened and approved as green businesses. Likewise, you can have you own company listed and attract business through the pages.
- Greenbuild: The Greenbuild Expo brings together professionals who specialize in green building, offering educational sessions, special events, and a large exhibit hall. You’ll have opportunities to connect with other green professionals, leaders and experts.
- Water Quality Association: The Water Quality Association offers certifications, education, a gold seal program and directory of water professionals.
- Green Business Network: The Green Business Network supports businesses with environmental advice and recycling projects.
- Environmental Business Council of New England: The EBC is an organization founded to help businesses in New England exchange ideas and support the development of the environmental industry.
- Port of Entry: Port of Entry is an online bilingual business network for the environmental sector. They offer professional exchange, trade, and collaboration.
- Environmental Excellence Business Network: The EEBN is a community of businesses in Kansas City that interact through events and workshops.
- EcoTuesday: On the 4th Tuesday of each month, environmental and socially responsible business leaders meet in San Francisco. Meetings include dialogue with a speaker as well as an opportunity to discuss and network with other attendees.
- US Green Building Council: Green builders and designers should join the USGBC to network with and learn from other sustainable industry leaders. As a member, you’ll also have access to lots of exclusive benefits and resources.
Information received from http://www.businesscreditcards.com/bootstrapper/