Beauty of technology is that it always keeps changing. What was hot last year is already history. We live in world of constant change. And in fact, only thing constant is "change". Isn’t it paradoxical ?
Well, so what’s hot for 2008 and ahead…
I don’t get time to do lot of research myself these days, but thank god, we have good companies doing just that.
The Gartner Group has suggested that the following ten technologies are those most likely to change the world in the next few years:
- Multicore and hybrid processors
- Virtualisation and fabric computing
- Social networks and social software
- Cloud computing and cloud/Web platforms
- Web mashups
- User Interface
- Ubiquitous computing
- Contextual computing
- Augmented reality
- There are many companies focusing on all of above technology. Many of them will make it to Fortune 1000 or even Fortune 500 list.
- Question is will you or me be in that list… ?
- Think and act now